World Freedom Federation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Freedom Federation CyberNations alliance forum

3 posters

Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World"

Nord Belka
    Nord Belka
    Skymarshal
    Skymarshal

Alliance : WFF

Character sheet
    RPG Nation Name: Belkan Federation
    RPG Nation Ruler: Grey Men

Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World" Empty Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World"

Post by Nord Belka Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 am

Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World" 2zz2bo8

Citizens, NCOs and officers; it has been a long war, it's been a tough war. You've fought bravely, proudly for your alliance and leaders. You're a special group; You've found in one another a bond, that exists only in combat, among brothers. You've shared foxholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen death and suffered together. I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve a long and happy peacetime. Peacetime does not mean inactivity however, but the exact opposite. Just as important as it was to get on the forums and get war updates, it is to get on now and do your part in reconstruction. the first primary focus will be tech deals for the lower NS nations and Infra jumps for middle and upper NS ranges. Secondly during all phases of reconstruction, recruiting should be at an all time high. Once our alliance reaches 50 members and we regain our total pre-war NS, a series of new things will develop; including the introduction and importance of the Federal Council and then also the voting system for positions in conjunction with said Federal Council. These are now the standing orders for this alliance, reconstruction and growth in NS, numbers and foreign relations.

o/ the World Freedom Federation

Last edited by Nord Belka on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World" Empty Re: Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:05 am

o/ WFF

Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World" Empty Re: Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:58 am

o/ WFF
    The only bad thing i saw from this war was that......

WE fought so well that no one will want to challenge us again Sad
    too bad but good job all the same Razz
    chauncy
    chauncy
    Deputy Skymarshal
    Deputy Skymarshal

Alliance : Weird Freedumb Featherasian

Post by chauncy Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 am

haha, I'm sure people will want to attack us during another war.

If anyone Aeonic Imperium for Melutar's comment of.. what was it? "oooh little AI talking big?"

o/ diplomacy Razz

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:58 pm

o/ \o o/ \o

WFF for life!!

Last edited by Ender on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:42 pm

o/ WFF
    o/ ALL YOU GUYS! Awesome

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 pm

cant beat the WFF
    Nord Belka
    Nord Belka
    Skymarshal
    Skymarshal

Character sheet

Post by Nord Belka Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:41 am

(IDK WTF is going on with tinypic hosting atm...)

Here is a more specific aspect of recovery I would like to focus on:
    Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World" Goal_g11

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 am

Lets do it!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:50 am

500,000 we got it Very Happy

Keep it up everyone
    chauncy
    chauncy
    Deputy Skymarshal
    Deputy Skymarshal

Post by chauncy Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:48 pm

lol i like graph with the flag Razz

500k can be doable, we got our rebuilding help so we just gotta keep focused after we're back, no relaxing when you're back, keep the momentum going Smile

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 pm

i just sent like 100 recruitment pms to any nation i could find that weren't in a alliance expect more member in the coming days Wink

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 pm

hey me too cept i sent it to about 20 Razz

lets get these guys with us Very Happy
    Nord Belka
    Nord Belka
    Skymarshal
    Skymarshal

Character sheet

Post by Nord Belka Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:46 pm

+10K Total NS in 4 days and the loss of 4 nations due to inactivity... I am impressed! Lets see if you all can bring us to 275K total NS by next friday!! Get cash, buy infra and jump jump jump Very Happy

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:55 pm

o/

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:25 pm

rejoice WFF have just gone to 250k ns halfway to our goal onwards forwards and onwards cheers
    Nord Belka
    Nord Belka
    Skymarshal
    Skymarshal

Character sheet

Post by Nord Belka Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 am

Good work citizens! With little aid coming in, we are still growing at a decent rate this early in recovery. As the aid coming in gets larger, more jumps can be made!

Current total NS: 255,789
    NS change of: +29,645
    Total left: 244,211
    Nord Belka
    Nord Belka
    Skymarshal
    Skymarshal

Character sheet

Post by Nord Belka Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 am

We missed 300k by mid april, but we are over halfway there! We are gaining some serious momentum over the past week, as expected. Keep making tech deals and saving that cash! If you need help with infra jumps, post in that section or ask melu and GET ON IRC!

Make your alliance proud!

o/ WFF

Current total NS: 287,169
    NS change of: +61,025
    Total left: 212,831

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Numbers look good compared to the 3/17 report. In the black now, as they say in accounting.

Keep on kicking it brothers!! Smile
    chauncy
    chauncy
    Deputy Skymarshal
    Deputy Skymarshal

Post by chauncy Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Gimmie a few days and I'll do another jump soon, that should boost it a bit, 2 more lil' ones and I'll start buying tech again Very Happy

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:18 pm

YA GO WFF. We are all over the world. We are free. And we are a FEDERATION!! YAA!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Gimmie a few days and I'll do another jump soon

Me too. Curious to see what the post 1999 jump net income is gonna look like. Wonder if I'll still be tech selling after that. All my buyers will be disappointed Sad
    Melutar
    Melutar
    Commandant
    Commandant

Character sheet
    RPG Nation Name: Salacion Empire
    RPG Nation Ruler: Melutar

Post by Melutar Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:28 pm

You will be Razz

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Oh goody. All of my customers will be thrilled. Looking forward to doing business with you too Mel (when you are ready) Twisted Evil
    Melutar
    Melutar
    Commandant
    Commandant

Character sheet
    RPG Nation Name: Salacion Empire
    RPG Nation Ruler: Melutar

Post by Melutar Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Remind me in 5 days, I'll have finished a sled by then and have plenty of cash Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm