World Freedom Federation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Freedom Federation CyberNations alliance forum

3 posters

Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World"

Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World" - Page 2 Empty Re: Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Just to butt in here, (read:raise mah post count) sell tech until you reach around 3999.99 infra. Once you get there start buying.

Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World" - Page 2 Empty Re: Message from the Skymarshal: "The Post War World"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 pm

3999? Dammmmm.....Good thing I'm establishing good relationships with long term tech buyers (MEL... you gonna be one of them?). I'm gonna start doing some donation trading when I'm over the brutal 1999 jump. That'll help too.
    chauncy
    chauncy
    Deputy Skymarshal
    Deputy Skymarshal

Alliance : Weird Freedumb Featherasian

Post by chauncy Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:15 pm

donations cost real monies for realz son Sad I like the game, but I'm too fuckin' cheap for that kinda stuff.

3999 isn't too far away, if you do the jumps and sled they pretty much pay for themselves give or take a few days of extra tax collection.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Aint comin out my for real pocket ... the buying nation pops the $25. I commit to 7 x 50 tech payments. Long commitment, but since you get 250 infra I'm looking at it after my jump. If you can run them correctly, you'd be up to 2999 in no time!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:50 pm

buying donations...is where you fork over $25 and give it to a bigger nation... becuase maybe 250 infra isnt much for you but it could be way more than millions to a big nation....then the big nation sends you 3 mil every ten days till....about 20 mil that is a good just guessing price

if you go on irc and go to #indo and say "im thinking of selling a donation" a bunch of people should give you offers

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:57 am

They usually use middlemen to get the money to you faster as far as I know
    chauncy
    chauncy
    Deputy Skymarshal
    Deputy Skymarshal

Alliance : Weird Freedumb Featherasian

Post by chauncy Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:48 pm

My nation will never be big enough to, nor will I get the patience for, caring enough to do a donation thing. Razz

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 pm

I know that this thread is not going the right direction as far as Mr. Nord's original post goes... but thats how we WFF'ers roll--!!

Yep, I've got a third party lined up to speed things along. Going to take 2 of my slots, and only one of the other parties, but will cut the time in half.

Edit- Correction: this will take 2 slots on all parties. Damn, this is a tad complicated. I'm willing to try it though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:42 am