World Freedom Federation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Freedom Federation CyberNations alliance forum

Application

Application Empty Application

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Nation Name: Xelforin
    Nation Ruler: Vox Dei
    Nation url: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=433892
    Why would you like to join The World Freedom Federation? I am a player returning to CN for the second time and want a secure alliance capable of providing economic growth and potential for promotion.
    Have you read the charter? Do you agree to abide by it? Yes/Yes
    Do you have problems/debts with any nation or alliance? If so explain: No
    How much time do you think you can be active on forums(hours,mins,etc.)?: At least 30min/day---considerably more on weekends and Wednesdays
    Do you have any skills that you can offer the alliance(coding,graphics,etc.)?: I consider myself excellent at marketing and already manage several Facebook pages---I would love to create one for WFF
    Who recruited you?: NotYou

Economical Questionnaire

Do you have a Harbor?: Not yet
    What resources do you have?: Rubber/Water
    - Do you have full trades(5)?: No
    Are you in peace mode?: No
    What is your current Infrastructure level?: 61
    How much tech do you have?: 0
    Do you know what tech deals are?: Yes
    - Are you in a current deal?: Not yet
    What is your current Defcon level?: 5
    What is your current Threat level?: Low
    What is your current Tax Rate?: 28%
    Do you have Gov./Religion set to your populations desire?: Yes

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Please change your AA to WFF and join the white team if possible. Check into your squadron ASAP. If you have any questions about what they are, or which one you are in just ask.

It would be AWESOME if you could get on IRC. Our channel is #wff.
    Be active and check the forums daily if possible.

Sign up for tech deals using this: https://cn-wff.forumotion.com/tech-deals-f10/new-tech-deal-set-up-t261.htm. Our guides are here https://cn-wff.forumotion.com/bureau-of-federal-education-f27/. Ask around if you want more info about anything.
    Talk to Tonder about your trades. You have good resources, take advantage of that Smile

You have also been entered into the Federal Academy via this application. Upon completion of it you will be a full citizen of the World Freedom Federation. You will learn all about the game and this alliance so you can grow efficiently, and be a great addition to our alliance. PM an officer when you're ready to take our quiz and become a full member. Again, welcome and have fun.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Already done and done.

Will do---probably later on tonight after work

Good and good---If only I had water and fish. Can't be perfect, though, right?

Alright---about the quiz, is the idea to read the guides and then take it? If there is actually a curriculum, I missed it, which is my fault. Is it, you know, hard? Because I probably have 1 year+ of experience with previous nations---should I just take the test?

Thanks a lot, glad to be a part of the alliance.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Oh, and do I just post in the "Silber Squadron Sign-Ins" sticky? Do I also post anywhere else?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Yeah its pretty much just understand the guides. Its pretty easy, the idea is just to make sure you'll do a bit of work, understand how to run your nation, fight, and get to know people in the process. We think that if you can do that, you can pick up the rest as you go. Waiting a day to take it might be a good idea just to be sure, but it prolly doesn't matter much.
    edit: yup, thats it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:34 am