World Freedom Federation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Freedom Federation CyberNations alliance forum

2 posters

draechap attacked

draechap attacked Empty draechap attacked

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:45 am

draechap was attacked by this guy Vladimir Spencer i've seen this guy on the forums he thinks hes a real bigshot check out this topic: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82354&st=0

draechap give us battle reports and damage done dont worry this guy is ganna get his

we need 2 guys on him asap and aid to be sent ZI for this loser and nothing less Very Happy

check it out here: http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=WFF&anyallexact=exact

Last edited by shogar23 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

draechap attacked Empty Re: draechap attacked

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:08 am

I have lost thirty six soldiers so far and nothing else. If anything he has lost 4 tanks and 70 some odd soldiers and I have gained money from him. What do I need to do?? I will take care of business because this mother fucker does not know me like that and I don't appreciate him acting all hotshit. Lol Let's get this bitch!

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:13 am

I just attacked him with a cruise missle. He lost ten defending tanks, 2.04 technology, and 10.22 infrastructure. So, what next??

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 pm

tell us how much money you have and post your battle reports here then go read the war guide buy max troops and tanks he has more inff then you witch means more troops but you have alot more tech do 2 ground attacks i've asked other members to help you fight him so your not ganna be fighting by youself
    Very Happy

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Wow - just reading this guy's comments...unbelievable. Drake's guy is (was) an idiot - this dude is in another realm... Lower NS nations please spank this fool. Anything I can do to help say the word.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:57 pm

he has 6 mil in tech cash and he might just spend it all on war i sent the buyers a message telling them that he might spend it all on war and to cancel their aid lets hope they do
    Melutar
    Melutar
    Commandant
    Commandant

Alliance : WFF

Character sheet
    RPG Nation Name: Salacion Empire
    RPG Nation Ruler: Melutar

Post by Melutar Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:44 am

shogar, that is well above your station, though I do appreciate you trying to help Drake. Please message them back and explain that they do not have to cancel their tech deals for any reason. Let them know that if there are any problems delivering their tech that they can talk to me.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:20 pm

To:Vladimir Spencer    From:musaab shogar    Date: 3/27/2010 10:19:48 PMSubject: surrenderMessage: you have attacked a nation of the WFF you have two choices my friend

1.pay the nation you attacked 25 of you tech and a total of 20k in cash

2.have 2 nations attack you and be ZIed even when the war is done you will be attacked till you hit ZI

To:musaab shogar    From:Vladimir Spencer    Date:3/28/2010 6:25:04 AMSubject: RE: surrenderMessage:

I choose....1. I will send the stuff immediately

ya take the reps draechap and peace out your war anyone else that is attacking stomp him to the ground peace for all wars by the WFF weren\'t in the agreement Twisted Evil

Last edited by shogar23 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Melutar
    Melutar
    Commandant
    Commandant

Character sheet

Post by Melutar Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:30 pm

shogar, who gave you permission to ask him for reps? That, again, is well above your rank even if you are trying to help. Both of those actions needed to have been cleared by superiors such as myself, Tonder, Nord, NotYou or merdesa, however they were not. This agreement is currently not valid. He must come to an agreement with draechap himself or message a gov member.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:41 pm

im sorry mel i only did the tech cash thing because in a war with ifok he used all he tech cash to fight them so i thought he would do it again and i made him pay half his tech because he only had 50 and i thought taking half would be fair and he could build it back fast the 20k was to repair inff lost

To:musaab shogar    From:Tuninki    Date:3/28/2010 12:23:44 AMSubject: RE: your tech cashMessage:

Thanks.

To:musaab shogar    From:President Stanin    Date:3/28/2010 3:56:17 AMSubject: RE: your tech cashMessage:

Thank you.I have cancelled the offer and you probably saved me 3 million. If after the war you or any of your members needs a tech deal please let me know
    Nord Belka
    Nord Belka
    Skymarshal
    Skymarshal

Character sheet
    RPG Nation Name: Belkan Federation
    RPG Nation Ruler: Grey Men

Post by Nord Belka Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:12 pm

>.< Grrr... You were not cleared to offer reps. You tell him personally that you messed up and that id he wants to end the conflict to contact WFF govt on #wff on these forums or via in game PM.

1) Never contact any 3rd parties other than the enemy in a given conflict.
    2) Contact the enemy when ordered to or in response to a civil message.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm

okey i'll tell him that reps are off sorry boss Embarassed

To:Vladimir Spencer    From:musaab shogar    Date: 3/28/2010 12:24:41 PMSubject: reps are offMessage:

my higher ups told me to tell you that you will not have to pay anything but that you are still in war until further notice you will cancel your aid offer as it won't bring peace
    Nord Belka
    Nord Belka
    Skymarshal
    Skymarshal

Character sheet

Post by Nord Belka Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:48 pm

... And to contact WFF govt if he wants peace.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 pm

To: Vladimir Spencer From: musaab shogar Date: 3/28/2010 1:10:46 PM

Subject: peace

Message: if you would like peace with the WFF you are to contact WFF govt on #wff https://cn-wff.forumotion.com/forum.htm

or with one the following members:

Melutar,Tonder,Nord Belka, NotYou or merdesa via in game PM.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:27 am

He sent me a peace offer and a foreign aid offer. How is this fucker going to destroy my military then try to make peace? Oh hell no. Ok, so far I have had 674 casualties, he took all of my tanks, and I have 1.5 million. I just got sent some aid for some troops, but in everywhere else besides tech, I could really use some aid. So what should I do?
    Melutar
    Melutar
    Commandant
    Commandant

Character sheet

Post by Melutar Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:04 am

I'll try to get aid sent to you ASAP, if he's willing to offer peace and he's more powerful it might be easier to peace him (especially since he's sending reps).
    Nord Belka
    Nord Belka
    Skymarshal
    Skymarshal

Character sheet

Post by Nord Belka Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 am

You will get aid ASAP just as melu said. If he has sent rep money and you did not accept already, do NOT accept it now. If you accepted it already, say so here.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

He TRIED to send me some aid, but I did NOT accept it. I thought something was very very fishy about that so I didn't even bother with that. All I am waiting on is aid now. He tried to send a peace offer earlier, but then he canceled it.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:17 pm

what are you doing bro change your defcon to 1 and attack him you have zero attacking casualties take the fight to him and go read the war guide you cant get payback when your not doing anything

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Ok my defcon is changed to 1 I changed my threat level, bought more land, cruise missles, soldiers, tanks, and infra. I have sent about 5 or so attacks on him. Right now he has 159 soldiers and no tanks, and not sure what else. I'm about to attack him a little bit more and hope for the best.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:39 pm

dont buy land you can get some in battle at your inff level it okey to buy some never more the a hundred and post your battle reports here so we can see how your doing btw great job on getting him in anarchy Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Ok. So far:

827 Casualties

I have:
    1.3 Mil
    6 Aircrafts
    5 Cruise missiles
    3 Spies
    61 Tanks.

Is there anything else I should do at the moment?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:47 pm

if you haven't sent cruise missiles already do that and make sure you have max troops and tanks you have a lot more tech witch is really good as long as you have that you will win almost every battle

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 pm

I have done the max cruise missile attacks today as well as ground and air attacks. I won all of them. I'm just worried that he will get on there and build up and totally destroy me.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:00 pm

dont forget that Josh1108 is also attacking him and you wont get destroyed you have 1.3 mil witch can do a lot when you play your cards right and if things do get bad aid is a click away

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:32 pm