World Freedom Federation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Freedom Federation CyberNations alliance forum

Scg70 WFF APP

Scg70 WFF APP Empty Scg70 WFF APP

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Nation Name: Furtadoopolis
    Nation Ruler: Scg70
    Nation url: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=388313
    Why would you like to join The World Freedom Federation? I was invited and it seems like a good alliance
    Have you read the charter? Do you agree to abide by it? YES
    Do you have problems/debts with any nation or alliance? If so explain: no
    How much time do you think you can be active on forums(hours,mins,etc.)?: anytime
    Do you have any skills that you can offer the alliance(coding,graphics,etc.)?: uhmm..no
    Who recruited you?: NotYou

Economical Questionnaire

Do you have a Harbor?: no
    What resources do you have?: wheat marble
    - Do you have full trades(5)?: i have 4
    Are you in peace mode?: yes
    What is your current Infrastructure level?: 99.32
    How much tech do you have?: 76.19
    Do you know what tech deals are?: kind of
    - Are you in a current deal?: i dont think
    What is your current Defcon level?: 4
    What is your current Threat level?: low
    What is your current Tax Rate?: 13 percent
    Do you have Gov./Religion set to your populations desire?: yes, cept the anarchy is going on so i cant change it yet

Scg70 WFF APP Empty Re: Scg70 WFF APP

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Approved, welcome to the World Freedom Federation Awesome
    Please change your AA to WFF and join the white team if possible. Check into your squadron ASAP. If you have any questions about what they are, or which one you are in just ask.

It would be AWESOME if you could get on IRC. The best way to do this is go here Set your nickname as scg70[WFF] and we can help you out more from there Very Happy
    Be active and check the forums daily if possible.
    Focus on building your infra, don't worry about your tech right now. 50 is the best level for sellers
    A harbor will be the first improvement you get. It gives you a bonus trade slot
    Go to DEFCON 5 and low threat level
    Raise tax rate to 28%
    Learn about tech deals here: https://cn-wff.forumotion.com/tech-deals-f10/how-to-make-a-tech-deal-t50.htm and sign up for them using this: https://cn-wff.forumotion.com/tech-deals-f10/new-tech-deal-set-up-t261.htm. We strongly encourage that you sell tech, your nation will not grow nearly as fast without doing it. Here is the link to our guides:://cn-wff.forumotion.com/bureau-of-federal-education-f27/
    Talk to Tonder about your trades, he'll help you out. Trades are another thing thats important. War won't be a problem for you, you're part of this alliance, you won't be attacked. If you are we'll send money and get someone else to fight with you

You have also been entered into the Federal Academy via this application. Upon completion of it you will be a full citizen of the World Freedom Federation. You will learn all about the game and this alliance so you can grow efficiently, and be a great addition to our alliance. I'm sorry, but we're making some improvements to the Academy so it may be a bit less smooth than we would like it to be. If you need any help just talk to anyone in government or your captain. Again, welcome and have fun.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:51 am

notyou wrote:Approved, welcome to the World Freedom Federation Awesome
    Please change your AA to WFF and join the white team if possible. Check into your squadron ASAP. If you have any questions about what they are, or which one you are in just ask.

It would be AWESOME if you could get on IRC. The best way to do this is go here Set your nickname as scg70[WFF] and we can help you out more from there Very Happy
    Be active and check the forums daily if possible.
    Focus on building your infra, don't worry about your tech right now. 50 is the best level for sellers
    A harbor will be the first improvement you get. It gives you a bonus trade slot
    Go to DEFCON 5 and low threat level
    Raise tax rate to 28%
    Learn about tech deals here: https://cn-wff.forumotion.com/tech-deals-f10/how-to-make-a-tech-deal-t50.htm and sign up for them using this: https://cn-wff.forumotion.com/tech-deals-f10/new-tech-deal-set-up-t261.htm. We strongly encourage that you sell tech, your nation will not grow nearly as fast without doing it. Here is the link to our guides:://cn-wff.forumotion.com/bureau-of-federal-education-f27/
    Talk to Tonder about your trades, he'll help you out. Trades are another thing thats important. War won't be a problem for you, you're part of this alliance, you won't be attacked. If you are we'll send money and get someone else to fight with you

You have also been entered into the Federal Academy via this application. Upon completion of it you will be a full citizen of the World Freedom Federation. You will learn all about the game and this alliance so you can grow efficiently, and be a great addition to our alliance. I'm sorry, but we're making some improvements to the Academy so it may be a bit less smooth than we would like it to be. If you need any help just talk to anyone in government or your captain. Again, welcome and have fun.

what is my squadron?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 am

Silber and I am your captain We are currently in defcon 5 so if your nation is not at war always change your defcon to 5

also get rid of cruise missiles and tanks to get you bills down so you can build your nation

Talk to tonder for trades and tech deals

any other questions please ask

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm