World Freedom Federation CyberNations alliance forum

=WORLD FREEDOM FEDERATION NEWS BUREAU= WHITE PEACE AGAINST NEXUS! V-N DAY CELEBRATED THROUGHOUT THE WFF! (F/18|4)

Poliz
Citizen
Citizen

Alliance : WFF

Character sheet
RPG Nation Name:
RPG Nation Ruler:

=WORLD FREEDOM FEDERATION NEWS BUREAU= WHITE PEACE AGAINST NEXUS! V-N DAY CELEBRATED THROUGHOUT THE WFF! (F/18|4)

Post by Poliz on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm

NEXUS Vanquished In An Epic Final Assault. CoIN, TF and the 57th Crawl Back To Where They Came From

Tonight Citizens of the World Freedom Federation can breathe a little easier now that NEXUS and everyone fighting them has declared White Peace and moved on to more tasty targets. When NEXUS foolishly declared war on both us and TORN, our combined our NS was almost one and a half times theirs, so this outcome is truly expected and excellent. With less Declarations on us, we collectively now have more room to move on the Athens/HoG front.

ALL CITIZENS ARE REMINDED TO PEACE OUT ALL WARS WITH NATIONS FROM THE COALITION OF INDEPENDENT NATIONS, THE FEDERATION AND THE 57TH OVERLANDERS. PLEASE DIRECT YOUR ANGER UPON NATIONS FLYING THE 'ATHENS' OR 'HEROES OF GAMING' ALLIANCE AFFILIATION. THANK YOU.

The unilateral surrender of NEXUS followed a wave of new wars co-operatively directed by the WFF's and TORN's military leadership. This close teamwork and bond that our two Alliances have gained during this time of struggle will hopefully lead on to greater and more tangible acts of friendship later on. However, we should not forget that NEW and Veritas Aequitas are still our greatest allies and are still fighting on our side, with VA fighting specifically in our defense.

In Celebration of VN Day, I'm hereby launching the first ever News Bureau Competition! See Belowish ! Very Happy

Would you like to know more?
Spoiler:
Official Peace Announcementhttp://cn-wff.forumotion.com/news-and-events-f4/peace-with-nexus-t714.htm
Peace Announcement (OWF) http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80951
World Freedom Federation Current Wars http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=WFF&anyallexact=exact
World Freedom Federation Statistics http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=WFF

Athens: Breathing Its Last Gasps Or Setting A Horrendous Trap?

Currently, our largest enemy and reason we're at war, Athens, currently has 62 nations in Anarchy and 68 nations in Peace Mode. That essentially only leaves 42 Nations still able to stand up and have a swing... for the moment. Why so much Hippie Mode though, and should it be a concern? A common tactic is to leave a significant force in reserve to charge out and wreck the tired, dilapidated enemies (this is pretty standard in every kind of warfare, and Cybernations warfare is not an exception). Athens may have a number of these nations still awaiting the perfect moment to strike, it is one possibility.

More likely, however, is that a large number have escaped being staggered, an have managed to slip into Peace Mode to rebuild. These nations may come back to hit us and our allies again, another reason why we should always be VIGILANT on the battlefield. However, with the bulk of our forces now free to engage Athens, we may be able to fight them to a peace agreement before they are able to do this. Fight Hard, Citizens, the entire Allied effort against Athens hinges on your abilities.

Would you like to know more?

Spoiler:
Athens Statshttp://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Athens
The War Guide http://cn-wff.forumotion.com/bureau-of-federal-education-f27/war-guide-must-read-t10.htm

WORLD FREEDOM NEWS BUREAU CULTURAL REPORT

Skymarshal's Birthday Celebrations- Feb 23

In light of the fact that our Great Leader, Nord Belka is turning 21 on Feb 23, a special thread will be opened in honour of the day, and everyone must post a picture of themselves in the posession of and/or in the act of consuming alcohol. Of course, the Skymarshal is highly unlikely to be able to see straight enough to actually recognise us, but it's all good. Someone just be on hand with the Asprins Razz

World Freedom Federation Online

Ladies and gentlemen, our Wikipedia Page looks amazing, most of us would have seen it at some point, and I hereby announce our Facebook Group. It's here : (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=218140959867)

A Final Note- A Competition!

As I mentioned above, like, ALL THE WAY above, The WFFNB is launching a competition this issue. With the war raging, a number of you must have wanted to chronicle the feelings and such of your soldiers getting drunk and partying and stepping on necks, and getting nuked. SO. I hereby announce a short story contest! The winner will recieve $3 million sometime after the war finishes, and a Merit Badge or something for their sig Smile

Rules:
It must be less than a thousand words, kinda like a little episode in the life of one of your soldiers, or his family back home when a CM hits, or your leader deciding to declare war or whatever, but short.
It must have a main character. Yes, descriptions of two massive forces rolling towards each other can be cool, but the idea here is to evoke the emotion and the individual experience of your part of the war.
And that's about it, apart from the obvious, like no torturing of civillians or POW's, no ethnic cleansing etc.

PM your stories to me on the forum (I don't get many PM's on the forum, and feel lonely, hahaha) and I'll publish them next issue of the News.

Until then, Citizens... I bid you... Good Day!

o/ WFF
o/ NEW
o/ VA

-Poliz

Last edited by Poliz on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 5 times in total

Poliz
Citizen
Citizen

Character sheet
RPG Nation Name:
RPG Nation Ruler:

Re: =WORLD FREEDOM FEDERATION NEWS BUREAU= WHITE PEACE AGAINST NEXUS! V-N DAY CELEBRATED THROUGHOUT THE WFF! (F/18|4)

Post by Poliz on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:29 pm

First Denied.

Still Editing, Hoooold...... Hooooold...........

Re: =WORLD FREEDOM FEDERATION NEWS BUREAU= WHITE PEACE AGAINST NEXUS! V-N DAY CELEBRATED THROUGHOUT THE WFF! (F/18|4)

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm

o/

Melutar
Commandant
Commandant

Character sheet
RPG Nation Name: Salacion Empire
RPG Nation Ruler: Melutar

Post by Melutar on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 pm

Very Happy

Poliz
Citizen
Citizen

Character sheet
RPG Nation Name:
RPG Nation Ruler:

Post by Poliz on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:49 pm

There's more coming guys, just wait Razz

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 pm

\o/

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:01 pm

cant beat the WFF

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Very Happy

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 pm

dayum right you can't beat the wff

Last edited by Tonder on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz im a dumbass)

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Tonder wrote:dayum right you can beat the wff

No. You can't beat the WFF.

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:41 pm

i edited it

i CANT type cant

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Last edited by Tonder on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz im a dumbass)

Yeah.
We know you are Laughing

Nord Belka
Skymarshal
Skymarshal

Character sheet
RPG Nation Name: Belkan Federation
RPG Nation Ruler: Grey Men

Post by Nord Belka on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:45 pm

o/

I will most deff be too drunk to type that day... my deputies will take care of my paperwork Very Happy

46,467 Attacking + 129,132 Defending = 175,599 Casualties

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:47 pm

id hope you cant type that day or else you are not a legit 21 yr old...hahaha

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Nord Belka wrote:
I will most deff be too drunk to type that day... my deputies will take care of my paperwork Very Happy

\o/
Drinks are on Tonder.

Last edited by Ender on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 pm

so ender you have about $1000 dollars????????
how about u pay for half his drinks and give me the other 500

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Edited stupid afro

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:55 pm

SHOOOOOOTT

ur lucky ur a cool guy nord

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

o/ Poliz and his journilisim

Short story!! Im in Very Happy

chauncy
Deputy Skymarshal
Deputy Skymarshal

Alliance : Weird Freedumb Featherasian

Post by chauncy on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Same. I gotta get writing!

Bakin' brownies and takin' names
lllll

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:29 pm

I can be writer?

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:02 pm

when do we give it to him?

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Tonder wrote:when do we give it to him?
?

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:05 pm

the story

Poliz
Citizen
Citizen

Character sheet
RPG Nation Name:
RPG Nation Ruler:

Post by Poliz on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:45 pm

PM it to me anytime you like Smile

I've already recieved one entry so far xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:06 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 pm