World Freedom Federation CyberNations alliance forum

Rawr! 5:30am

Rawr! 5:30am

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:31 am

Chazz's Bar is never open. All te bar's in Philly are closed and I want a shot... Fuck Chazz. And fuck Kristen... she was boring as hell. Way to boring for an old chick. I mean she was hot, don't get me wrong... but I mean come on, You're 33... woo me. I'm still in my twenties, you're not, I'm the one throwing your hot ass life lines here, do something to engage me... whatever the fuck. drunken

Anywho, I need a wife... one near me ('cuz I don't have a car). Anyone got any suggestions? Or is anyone near me (philly) and instead of a wife, has a drink? 'Cuz I like those too...

K, night.

Re: Rawr! 5:30am

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:54 am

I would. Fly into Minneapolis plz

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:38 am

heh... that whole "fuck Chazz" thing seems kind of aggressive now that its tomorrow. It was just a comment into regards that Chazz's bar always seems closed and is in no way a personal thing. Sorry Chazz.

and you would what, NotYou?

...I also apparently went on a rant in IRC last night, but my client quit so i don't know what I wrote.

chauncy
Deputy Skymarshal
Deputy Skymarshal

Alliance : Weird Freedumb Featherasian

Post by chauncy on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 pm

lol

Bakin' brownies and takin' names
lllll

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:08 am

here you go i just got home and found these nice logs of you

03[02:06] * Hagadin[WFF] (Mibbit@coldfront-11966CB6.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) has joined #wff
03[02:06] * ChanServ sets mode: +v Hagadin[WFF]
03[02:06] * ChanServ sets mode: +o Hagadin[WFF]
[02:08] <@Hagadin[WFF]> alright, so I realize that the focus is on the male to woo the female in life... speaking in generalities i realize. But when i'm sitting there entertaining (the albeit very attractive) friend of the girl my friend is chatting up... I really feel like I have the right to be somewhat engaged in the conversation.

[02:10] <@Hagadin[WFF]> I mean, i fulfilled my wingman role just fine... my friend is getting his with (that fairly awful in her own right woman) the girl he was talking to... but I'm not going to feel for one minute pained in anyway that the (much more attractive) girl I was talking to happened to be dense as a brick and therefore completely unengaging and not worth my time.

[02:12] <@Hagadin[WFF]> I mean, pretty faces aren't exactly a dime a dozen, there a legitimate desire in my life... but fuck. I've been around the block. I have had my fair share. Am I weird for needing a little bit of mental action before all of the sexual bravado comes in?

[02:13] <@Hagadin[WFF]> Or at least so long as we're cutting to the chase could it at least have some sort of witty and new edge to it?

[02:14] <@Hagadin[WFF]> I mean... let's be serious here. You're attractive, but I am younger and just as hot as you, lady. I am not so young as to feel the need to be wooed, and you're not fucking meeting me halfway here.

[02:16] <@Hagadin[WFF]> Don't you just sit back and look charmed... boring... are you going to just sit back and look pleased in bed? Engage me... I'm just as much a catch as you here... actually, age wise, I'm a better catch, so fucking earn it.

[02:16] <@Hagadin[WFF]> [bah

11[02] * @Hagadin[WFF] (Mibbit@coldfront-11966CB6.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

chauncy
Deputy Skymarshal
Deputy Skymarshal

Post by chauncy on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:12 pm

Interesting nite it sounds.

lllll

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:09 pm

That's not too bad.. yeah, I was talking with this chick for like 3 hours and when the after hours bar closed I just thought to myself "fuck this chick." Guess I was pissed about wasting so much time talking to her. Conversation was like talking to furniture.

kids, don't drink. I shouldn't be posting this shit on here, sorry.

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm

lol. its cool to post here, thats kinda what the mess hall is for

chauncy
Deputy Skymarshal
Deputy Skymarshal

Post by chauncy on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:35 pm

I got a story similiar, 'cept I was gonna go with it and with her, but my buddies friend showed up and she liked his 6' 3" over my 5' 2". So after about a few hours of flirting and smoking cigarettes and few 2 for 1's at a shite bar she switched and was all over him -- the tip of the iceberg was when she asked for my coat ('cause it was fuckin' blistery outside) so she can continue to flirt with him. I lol'd.

lllll

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:07 pm

That sucks Merdesa I'm sorry... especially since I'm 6'3"

chauncy
Deputy Skymarshal
Deputy Skymarshal

Post by chauncy on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:26 pm

it's alright, but she probably looked good naked. We also told her my names was charles (which it isn't, so if we did anything I'd have to explain that (of course, after the good parts)).

lllll

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:03 pm

Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:03 pm